Monday, January 10, 2011

Paulette Harper Johnson

Posted by Anjuelle Floyd | Filed under ... anjuellefloyd ..., Guest blog


You write about overcoming mental depression by drawing on Christian religious and spiritual principles in your books That Was Then, This Is Now and Completely Whole.

1. Tell us a little about your life.

I was born and raised in Northern California. I am the youngest of eight children and the first published author.
I have two daughters and I have one grand daughter (whom I intend to spoil).

2. What personal experience allowed you insight into understanding mental depression?
And what is one Christian spiritual/religious principle have you drawn on for help?
I went through a very difficult divorce that nearly devastated me.
Read the rest of this entry…
Share

Tags: Christian, Completely Whole, faith, For Such a Time as This, inspirational, non-fiction, Paulette Harper-Johnson, revising, That Was Then, This Is Now, Victorious Living for Moms, writing

via anjuellefloyd.com




From: http://ping.fm/UafCa

No comments:

Post a Comment