Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Whitney Peckman–Why Do I Write and What Is My Process?

Posted by Anjuelle Floyd | Filed under ... anjuellefloyd ..., Articles & Essays, Why Do I Write ...


“Why Do You Write and What’s Your Process? “
The group asks the question.

Answers flutter in – something like butterflies in the height of summer pirouetting from bloom to bloom, overlapping one another, dodging, racing, touching petal with fragile hairs, drawing nectar up and in…searching. I am the writing butterfly.

I flit from story to story, sometimes finishing them, often not, grabbing bits of time here and there, starting anew, hoping to recall the thought left mid-sentence when my cramped legs call for stretching.

My life is pure creative expenditure. Read the rest of this entry…


From: http://ping.fm/M9yBM

No comments:

Post a Comment