Friday, September 24, 2010

Stacy-Deanne | I Say I Love Writing, But Maybe I’m Just Insane

Posted by Anjuelle Floyd | Filed under ... anjuellefloyd ..., Articles and Essays, Why Do I Write ...


I never intended to become a writer. It started as a fluke.

I’d always loved reading, had a big imagination and talent for crafting stories but hadn’t inspired to do it professionally until I turned nineteen and got my first computer.

From that moment another world opened up to me.

My very first story started from a vision of this boy on the beach. I just couldn’t get this out of my head.

Everyday I added to that scene and before long I had my first finished novel.

After seeing that nothing else had ever made me feel so good as writing I decided to try to become a published author. Read the rest of this entry…

From: http://ping.fm/vqOZR

No comments:

Post a Comment