Monday, December 14, 2009

Passion and Responsibility...

This week was busy. The children returned to school. Fall semester finals loom ahead for my 11th grader with two paper due in just one class.

My eldest, a graduate student, faces no examinations but has 2 papers due, both averaging 25 pages.

During our conversation on Wednesday afternoon, she stated earlier that day the head of her director of her graduate program in whose class my daughter is a student, assigned a 15-page document outlining the research each student proposes to carry out during their internship.

Alas, my 5th grader loves to sing. This year she auditioned and was accepted in to the school choir. The choir will perform 6 times during this Holiday Season.

I’m very involved in the lives of my children and with their work. An author I feel obligated to use my skills at writing and at persevering when the going gets tight to assist them in helping them in life.

It gets crazy sometimes. I feel pulled in 10 million ways. Continue reading ‘Passion and Responsibility…’



From: http://ping.fm/fwK8H

No comments:

Post a Comment