Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Of Mothers, Daughters and the Wounds That Shape Us…

bandoned, a photo by tobibritsch on Flickr.

Injury to the mother-daughter relationship rents a profound wound, and gives rise to serious strain between both daughters and mothers. Does my mother love me? Why does my daughter hate me so much? Why doesn't she love me? A question often asked by both daughter and mother. And for the daughter, I mama doesn't love me, when who will? Or who can? These questions and more along with the associated feelings of worthlessness,

Share

Tags: acceptance, Anbandoned by tobibritsch, ancestral, committment, daughter, emotional, Flickr, generations, hate, healing, hurt interactions, love, men, mother, pain, relations, sin, sin iniquity, tobibritsch, unconditional, women, wound

via anjuellefloyd.com



From: http://ping.fm/x9ghv

No comments:

Post a Comment