Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Why Do I Write and What Is My Process | Kelly Gooltz

Posted by Anjuelle Floyd | Filed under ... anjuellefloyd ..., Articles & Essays, Why Do I Write ...

______________________________________________

Why do I Write?

by Kelly Gooltz

The opportunity to explain that to a group of other wonderful women SHOULD elicit excitement but it has me wondering and searching for how best to answer it.

Am I a writer? What is the purpose of all this?

I toggle between multiple blogs, as many of you may know. It is always so hard to know and define the purpose of all this time, effort, and energy in tangible ways.

My family blog serves a definite purpose; it provides first and foremost a manner in which I and my immediate family (Bob & kids) a way to remember our life, appreciate what we have and reflect upon our current and past blessings. Read the rest of this entry…


Tags: blessings, family, Kelly Gooltz, mom, photographer, platform, titles, Why Do I Write? SheWrites, writing


Share


From: http://ping.fm/6Wcpk

No comments:

Post a Comment