Monday, August 30, 2010

Why Do I Write & What Is My Process–by Emily Kennedy

Posted by Anjuelle Floyd | Filed under Why Do I Write & What Is My Process, anjuellefloyd.com

I come from a family of writers, though none of them knew it. They hid their thoughts, so eloquently expressed in letters packed carelessly in cardboard boxes and stashed in a hot and dusty attic. I found these letters from the twenties, forties, fifties when I was settling my aunt’s estate. They were there with my own, the ones I sent her throughout my childhood. I was faithful if not completely in command of my words then. I can tell that I tried to sound literary, even when describing a trip to the movies or a problem with my sister. Read the rest of this entry…



From: http://ping.fm/9bq4C

No comments:

Post a Comment