Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Passion, Blogging, and The Core of Who We Are…

I received this heartfelt comment to a recent blog post, entitled, Blogging, Resistance, and Developing Discipline…

“My issue is figuring out what to write about outside the magazine. I have made a list of topics of interest… would like to establish myself in a particular subject area. Any ideas of how I can do this?…”

My response, after thanking the visitor for submitting their question was, “What is your passion?…You want to begin identifying that which most interests your heart and soul.”

The key to successful blogging is to consistently post new material, and writing articles that both engage the readers and visitors to your website while providing them useful information. Continue reading ‘Passion, Blogging, and The Core of Who We Are…’



From: http://ping.fm/I4msY

No comments:

Post a Comment